When you own or operate a RV Camper Motorhome Campground Marketing your is your number one concern and objective. Below some tips to make your RV Camper Motorhome Campground also become a financially interesting undertaking:
- List your business at RVCamperLocator.Com including your fees for renting pitches at your location. This listing is free of charge to you and you will receive booking/reservation inquiries directly from visitors to this website.
- Decide if you want to be regional, national, international or all of them. Focussing on one goal (regional, for instance) is always a good thing it makes your objective clear and easy to control. On the other hand concentrating on one market only makes you volrunable for economic fluctuations. Increasing your objective to concentrate on a larger target market also opens questions such as can you if you can service an international audience from a language and technical point of view.
- Communicate with RV dealerships and other businesses in the area.
- Participate in national events, trade shows, travel events etc.
- Make a web site (in more languages), make and distribute brochures and pamphlets. Join and advertise on web sites such as RVCamperLocator.Com
- Write articles in magazines, blogs and other (online) media.
- Get listed on local online directories.
- Create a email listing. Issue regular newsletters, describe the region, things to do, to see etc.
- Register and publish with the state’s visitor’s bureau and all travel agencies.
We are very interested to help and assist you in the promotion of your RV campground. With our national and international network we can assist you effectively and often free of charge. Do not hesitate to contact us so that we can assist you in your RV campground marketing activities and efforts.
List your business here (free)